TAMARA GLASS, CSM
Ovia Health, Boston, MA April 2019 – present
Project Manager (Enterprise product, PM team lead/manager)
- Drive the Agile product development process across Ovia’s suite of mobile apps and in support of enterprise solutions for employers and health plans. Lead all Agile ceremonies, identify interdependencies across teams, unblock software developers, and set teams up to succeed on a daily basis.
- Work cross-functionally with product development team members to translate complex business needs into actionable deliverables. Negotiate and inform release plans.
- Identify process improvements and work with stakeholders to implement better tooling. For example: led company-wide integration of Confluence for improved documentation, developed improved product release process in support of Spanish language requirements.
- Support the integration, launch, and success of Enterprise implementations for employers and health plans.
- Lead the Project Management team at Ovia; manage and provide career guidance for other PMs. Design and run training to regularly educate Ovia’s Product and Engineering teams around Agile/Scrum best practices.
Notarize, Inc., Boston, MA, May 2018 – Jan 2019
- Owned the product roadmap for native iOS and Android applications in support of company OKRs
- Worked with product designers, engineers, QA, and other PMs across the organization (web and mobile) to define product goals and solve customer challenges
- Improved team processes and led the team through agile ceremonies (backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.) in an effort to launch timely, weekly product releases
- Conducted user testing on key mobile app features, consistently working to iterate on product concepts and track key performance metrics
- Collaborated with customer support/success teams, product marketing, and product analytics, and other departments across the organization to drive success from a mobile product perspective
Intrepid (an Accenture Digital studio), Cambridge, MA, Nov 2014 – May 2018
Project Manager (mobile, web, and operations)
- Maintained a split role between project management/scrum master, product manager, and client relationship manager
- Managed an average of 3 to 4 ongoing agile teams and projects, including mobile and web builds, strategy and design engagements, etc.
- Owned the client relationship and was responsible for collecting requirements, writing user stories, managing expectations and priorities
- Mentored team members, and prepared presentations to apprentices on Scrum processes, project management, and client management skills
- After Accenture’s acquisition of Intrepid in June 2017, took on operations responsibilities company-wide, in an effort to help the studio transition from a startup to a more polished studio
- Facilitated the implementation of new tools, technologies, and processes, to support specifics departments (Facilities, Sales, HR/Recruiting), as well as the entire Intrepid studio, in order to improve day-to-day operations as well as new hire onboarding process
C Space, Boston, MA, June 2012 – Nov 2014
Associate Project Manager
- Oversaw relationship between clients and internal teams & managed intake of research requests
- Managed global relationship & facilitated weekly calls between US and Shanghai teams
- Implemented internal team processes and project management software systems
- Managed resources and allocated tasks internally
- Kept track of timelines for research and relevant client deliverables
- Managed scope for research projects and tracked overall account budget
C Space, Boston, MA, September 2011 – May 2013
Senior Associate Community Manager
- Facilitated research and managed members in online communities
- Drafted research activities (surveys, discussions, etc.)
- Analyzed data and drafted insights reports
- Provided technical support to members and responded to member inquiries and concerns
CERTIFICATION & EDUCATION
THE SCRUM ALLIANCE
Certified Scrum Master: Course and certification completed through Scrum, Inc.
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY
Master of Science degree candidate: Industrial and Organizational Psychology, expected completion 2020
CONNECTICUT COLLEGE, New London, CT
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology, 2011